Our program to recognize noteworthy achievements made by users using High Performance Computing (HPC) technologies.
How winners will be selected
» All submissions will receive a careful and complete review
» Submissions must contain a clear description of the dollar value or scientific value received in order to qualify
» Volunteers from the HPC User Forum Steering Committee will conduct an initial ranking of the submissions (for the list of the steering committee members, click here).
» The final evaluation will then be conducted by selected experts in the specific area/discipline in which the work was done.
» Winners will be notified in advance of any public announcement
- Showcase success stories involving HPC in science and industry
- Help other users better understand the benefits of adopting HPC and justify HPC investments, especially for SMBs
- Demonstrate the value of HPC to funding bodies
- Expand public support for increased HPC investments
- If you have one or more HPC success stories you would like to see recognized through our program, we encourage you to complete and submit this application form. Please submit a separate form for each success story that you want considered.